Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Patience, A Virtue I Lack

Yesterday was the one month mark since we went out to celebrate my birthday and look at potential rentals. If you had asked me October 18, 2013 if I would be in a home of my own 2 months later I would have laughed. I feel very grateful to be in this part of my life but boy am I ready to be in my new home- like yesterday!!!!

I am not patient. I have ideas for every part of my house- my pinterest boards are overflowing with projects to start. My excitement spills over into every conversation. When I was a little girl my parents knew I had a crush on a boy because I would "casually" bring him up in conversations. Well I feel like once again my "crush" is being "casually" talked about- but I am pretty sure as much as I want to be on  my own and getting these projects started my sister in law and my mom/dad in law are totally over hearing all my frustration, excitement, and ideas. They are much to kind to say "Brittney- we know you are crushing on this house but must we hear all your stories 100 times each day." (there is only so much to talk about- when my mind is fixated on a cause). 

Dan is in Chicago this week for work. Literally they have him there all week- put him up in a "Ghostbuster" looking hotel. Dan says the hotel is creepy but nice. Anyhow- since he is gone for the week he is saved the agony of coming home from a long day at the office to hear a repeat story I have slightly elaborated on with new details. I am sorry to all those who have lived through my obsessions whether boyfriends, pregnancies, fights, or house obsession. You not only sacrificed your sanity but allowed me to express the emotions of my heart- whether is was positive or negative. 

Now since I have this intense obsession with the house and I hadn't seen the house for a few weeks I took the girls up on Saturday and we explored around the outside of the house. (I am always paranoid about going against the rules and getting caught- so I was a little worried a neighbor would think the worst and call the police... but no such tragedy took place!)

Here are some pictures we took of the outside of the house :) Tomorrow is the home inspection. Hopefully we get only great news. I also plan on taking a video and pictures inside the house. 

Here is the front of the house: Do you think there are enough leaves?

Here is the front of the house:


 Here are some of the garage and side yard.























Here are a few pictures of the backyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment